As you may know by now, Apple has just released their long-awaited iOS 10 for its mobile devices. Available for free to upgrade, iOS10 is available for device tracking; iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPhone 5, sixth-generation iPod touch, and all subsequent models.
To update, go to your Settings app then General, then click Software Update, to install it automatically.
Now, let’s look at some of the key features on iOS10:
– The messaging app now includes powerful animations and sticker packs.
– New Raise to Wake feature that automatically awakens the screen when you select your iPhone, new notifications and widgets, new 3D Touch shortcuts.
– Siri now works with apps, allowing users to interact directly with apps using only their voice.
– Phone app: Very cool on this one! New caller ID extension for spam alerts, integration for third-party VoIP calls, allowing users to place calls over third-party VoIP services.
– Redesigned Music App with streamlined navigation and built-in song lyrics.
– Smarter Photos app that can help you rediscover fond memories and make beautiful movies out of them.
Will you be upgrading to iOS10?