Are you recently planning to visit Australia for business or tourism purposes? If yes, then apply for the 600 visitor visa immediately. With this visa, you can visit Australia to attend a business event or to visit your friends or family. Well, whether you want to come to Australia for tourism or business purposes, a tourist visa is indispensable. So, do you know how to prepare for a 600 visitor visa? If not, then read the following writing quite carefully.
What does an Australian 600 visitor visa let you do?
Hopefully, now that you know the purposes for which you can visit Australia with the 600 visa, it’s time to move one step further. Do you know, how long you can stay in Australia with your visitor visa? Well, a 600 visitor visa stays valid for one year from the date it was validated. You are allowed to stay in Australia for every 3 months until your visa is valid.
When applying for a 600 tourist visa, it is essential that you submit certain documents without loss. By submitting these documents online, you can prove your eligibility to apply for the 600 visitor visa. These documents can be considered below.
Significant letter of invitation. This particular document is only required if you are visiting acquaintances with your family.
A valid copy of the return ticket you purchased.
Detailed information relating to the whole itinerary of your Australian tour. These include all your travel plans and arrangements from the beginning to the end of your tour in Australia.
You should effectively expand on the circumstances below:
- The reasons you want to apply for some visas while staying in Australia.
- The intentions you want to fulfill after coming to Australia and leaving. Say for example, what you will do when you return to your homeland and resume work and so on.
- A substantive letter confirming your enrollment at a college, university or school in Australia.
- Valid letter from your employer stating your current designation, your gross salary servicing term and your permitted leaves.
- Documents where you can prove your commitment to return to Australia as soon as your visa expires.
You also need to show that you have enough money. To do this you can submit some documents such as some bank qualifications. First, this requires you to show a bank statement showing an amount that replaces an amount of $ 6,900 / € 4,100 / £ 2,800. You must also produce the necessary banking references associated with your last 3 month transactions.
The certified copies of your passport and travel documents biographical pages relating to each of the applicants. The basic details that should be included there should include validations and expiry of their passports. These should also include their photographs and personal details.
Latest copy of your passport size photograph with a dimension of 45mmX35mm. This criterion also applies to all secondary candidates. These photographs should be clicked before a brightly colored background. Most importantly, the names of each of the candidates should be written on the back of their respective photographs.
The passport you are currently holding. This should remain valid until the validity of your visitor visa.
A 600 visa subclass also incurs a certain cost against its successful acquisition. If you are applying from outside Australia, then you need to pay $ 135 regardless of the stream. You may be applying from inside Australia to extend the tourist flow of your visitor visa. If so, then you will have to pay an amount of $ 340.
Inevitably comply with character criteria
It may happen that you or your dependent family members have served in the armed forces of a nation. If so, please provide the certified copies of the discharge letter and associated military service records. This way, you and your accompanying family members can best meet the character requirements.
Never miss an opportunity to demonstrate GTE
You also need to show a valid GTE relating to your 600 visitor visa is indispensable. So, how to prove you are coming to Australia as a Acting Actual Candidate? The only solution is to submit a few essential documents. These documents can be considered below
- You need to show accurate evidence that proves your enrollment at the relevant school / college / university.
- A letter from your employer setting out your motivation for resuming your job
- Proof of your enrollment at the school, university or college concerned.
- Documents that prove the assets / property you have in your home country.
- Qualifications that prove your residence and immigration status in your home country.
- You also need to show the Department of Home Affairs enough money. In this context, you may need to produce documents such as your audited accounts, payslip and so on. You can show some other documents such as your credit card authentication, taxation records and so on.
- Invitation letter from your relative or friend you are visiting. Proof of sufficient funds in case your friend or relative is sponsoring your trip.
- Documents that provide details of family members accompanying you in your home country.
- Therefore, before you introduce your GTE, make sure you have effectively met all the requirements set out above.
Children under 18 years of age
If your children are under 18 then they need to prove substantial evidence to provide certain circumstances. First they need to prove that they are staying with a legal guardian who will allow them to tour Australia. Your parent must sign a statutory declaration in this regard. The child (ren) also need to provide documents confirming their enrollment at an Australian college, school or university. Most importantly, the children must also have a statement signed by the person who will look after them.
Alternative Visa Visa
It may happen that your country does not qualify for the eVisitor (subclass 651) or visitor visa 600. You can then apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa (subclass 601) as well. This visa costs AU $ 20.
To apply for the 600 visitor visa hire Perth’s professional migration agent effortlessly today. This will allow you to obtain your 600 visa subclasses in the most effortless manner.